Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Layout 024


Belly by Haley Ross
Simple scrapbooking. It's saving me. And have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE the Thickers by American Crafts? They seem to be all over my pages lately. I couldn't resist this 29th Street Market paper. It's so pretty and distressed that I didn't want to cover it up. The big white, fabric covered brad by Bazzill was the other "new product splurge". Love it. Love fabric. The rest of the little bits I had lying around... felt good to use up some of my leftovers.
Materials: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Alphabet Thickers: American Crafts; Tiny Alphas: making memories; Flowers: Prima & making memories; Brads: Basic Grey & Bazzill Basics; Miscellaneous Eyelets, Buttons & Brads.

1 comment:

shelley- aka hairchick said...

I looove thickers too! I love your blog! Very inspiring!!