Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yesterday...

Was my 37 Week Appointment.
Was the first appointment I went to on my own (Brian had to work.)
Was THE BEST appointment ever (and he missed it!)
The clinic was dead (unusual) and I had a couple questions on my mind (Can the baby move too much? Why don't I feel more contractions?) After the urine sample/weighing/heartbeat/routine the Doctor brought in an ultrasound machine to make sure the baby wasn't breach.
IT WAS AMAZING! I could see the baby in so much detail. I saw eyelashes, little toes, a tiny nose and the cutest little knees. And I didn't cry (it was hard...)
It got me so excited. And I had the rest of the day off, so I came right home to work on my pregnancy scrapbook. I did two layouts (will post Monday).
Yesterday, I also discovered stretch marks. Like, six of them. ( I never really thought I wouldn't get any, I just hoped) But after seeing the baby so sweet in there, for some reason I just dont care. Bring 'em on....

No comments: