Monday, December 3, 2007

Pure Genius!

Before you go putting together your calendar scrapbooks this year (a popular Chirstmas gift!), consider this....... Heidi Swapp makes a calendar that has page protectors that you can insert your finished layouts into. At the end of the year, instead of throwing the calendar away, it turns into a scrapbook by simply rotating the pages. Brilliant! Another option: Next year when mom-in-law asks for another calendar (and she will!) you can just give her inserts to refill this strudy book. It also comes with number stickers for each month.....
I made a calendar for my mother-in-law about 4 years ago. It was a lot of work. I swore I would never do it again becuase who knows where it ended up. But this year, a I am giving her a Heidi Swapp Calendar full of family photos.... knowing that next year, with a new baby, I will likely be making another set of layouts (and saving money on the book!)!

No comments: