Monday, June 14, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
...holding you by Haley Ross
I was trying to make a pink page that was suitable for baby pictures & deal with the black in Brian's shirt... this is what happened.
I am really enjoying scrapbooking during the day. It's making me set goals. Get the dishes done = scrapbook. Finish laundry = scrapbook. I am getting lots done both in scrapbooking & housework. Love it.
Materials: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Buttons: American Crafts, Tim Holtz & Autumn Leaves; Rub-ons: American Crafts; Floss: Bazzill Basics.
Full of Beans by Haley Ross
(inspired by.... ok, knocked off from Michelle Gier)
I used an actual bean tin label and I think it looks super cute. I am also so excited to finally use this old Basic Grey paper, it's cute huh?
Materials: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup; Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug Designs; Epoxy tag: Making Memories; Pen: Zig Writer by EK Success.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
(Molly relaxing without any harmful UV rays that I am so addicted to.)
2. Ordering a cake from Marble Slab Creamery for Miles' 2nd Birthday. Brian won a free cake certificate in his last hockey tournament. Awesome. Now I don't have to make one (or feel bad about not making one) or pay for one.
3. At the Rusty Cage until 3am. I had such a great time celebrating my sister Kendra's 26th Birthday. I danced, drank, danced & even drank.
4. Cleaning..... our new-to-us Tent Trailer! Best time I've had cleaning in a long time... Brian & I got a new Tent Trailer this week. We are so pumped & we have 2 camping trips already scheduled!
5. Making Lists. Of things I need to buy to put in our new Trailer. I actually have a lot of camping stuff already (including my mom's vintage Tupperware dishes) but it was fun to head out to Superstore & load up on new things to fill it up!
6. Drinking Big Rock Lime beer in the Tent Trailer.
7. Playing cards in the Tent Trailer.
8. Staying up late talking about all of the fun we are going to have in our new Tent Trailer.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I have been dying (dying) to use this line since it was released, oh, 4 years ago. It's by Brenda Walton for K&Co. and I just love it. So I stashed it away for years, hoping someday I would have a reason to use it. Molly is that reason. Isn't it beautiful? I got the layout idea from Scrapbooks Etc. but I changed it up & I am so happy with it. Simple & Elegant.
Materials: Patterned Paper: Scenic Route & K&Co.; Stickers, Grand Adhesions & Chipboard: K&Co.; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.
Materials: Patterned Paper:Making Memories & Creative Imaginations; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics: Photo Flips: Close To My Heart; Ribbon: May Arts; Epoxy Charm & Clear Frame: Making Memories; Metals Charm & Alphabet Stickers: K& Co.
More of the beautiful pictures Michelle Gier took for me when Molly was born. I feel so blessed to have them. I used some old Basic Grey paper on this layout, I've actually been using up a lot of old stuff lately. With the exception of the cardstock pad the other day, I haven't really been adding to my 'stash'. And because I have been scrapbooking a bunch, it feels like my supplies are starting to thin out (!). I can only hope... for now, it just feels good to be adding to my albums, no matter how simple or old the layouts are.
Materials: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Frame & Transparency Piece: My Minds Eye; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Unknown; Alphabet Stickers: Making Memories; Button: American Crafts.