1. My Dyson. They are not over-rated. They are exactly what they claim to be. And when Brian and I got a tax refund last year, we splurged. At the time I thought "I can't believe I am spending this much on a vacuum cleaner." A year later, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. This thing rocks.
2. Vinegar. It's one product that seems to clean everything.
3. Fitted Sheets. Can you imagine having to tuck the sheets under your mattress every time you made the bed like in a hotel? We take them for granted. Love fitted sheets.
4. Convection Oven. Good for the earth. Easy to clean. Love it.
5. Internet. Clearly. It's no nice to be able to find recipes, stain removal tips and Facebook at the click of a button.
6. Dryer Balls. If you still use Dryer Sheets... Google them. You won't believe what's in them. Need an even better reason to switch? They last for a looong time & save you a ton of money.
7. Remote Controls. I never appreciate these until I am at the cabin and the movie ends. Everyone is comfy and NO ONE wants to get up to shut the TV off.
8. My Cricut Machine. Mmmmmm. No more unwanted X's and Q's. Now I only have to buy stickers if I really love them. And it's so easy to match stuff. Honestly, how did I scrapbook before this thing?
9. My KicthenAid Mixer. Cookies in 10 minutes. Oh yeah.
10. Electric Lawn Mower. I used all of the money I got from my Bridal Shower & Wedding to buy this. Best ever. Love not keep gasoline on-hand. Love not spilling it all over my hands. Love this lawn mower. Love it.
Alright ladies, think about it. We have been given so many things to make our lives easier. Can you imagine what our great-grandmothers would think? What can you give up that is convenient, bu very wasteful? I bet lots. Ziploc Bags, Cleaning Wipes, Dryers Sheets. If you have any more ideas I would love to hear them. My guilty conscience loves this stuff.