Thursday, April 2, 2009

Layout 064

I Feel Huge by Haley Ross
I am pretty happy with this page. Last night at about 10pm I was thinking it was going to be a lost cause. But Michelle helped me pull it all together by giving me these daisy's and much to my delight, all of my doodling turned out (the black is stickers, the white is mine). I used up some old flowers of Michelle's, but I will admit the rub-ons were new (cute huh?).
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; DieCuts & stickers: Colorbok; Rub ons: October Afternoon; Pen: Sakura & EK Success Zig Writer; Daisies: Martha Stewart Crafts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doodling turned out awesome Homeslice!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Very nice layouts. I love anything scenic route and I love your doodling.

Kimberly said...

luhve it...omg. so wicked.

Carol T said...

You doodled that? You do doodle? I do doodle too but not that well...wow. With a capital "W".

Martha said...

Very nice. Love the layout and you are pretty cute in the pic too.