Thursday, April 2, 2009

Layouts 065 & 066 (Only 84 more to go!)

Splish Splash by Haley Ross
What an original title! Pulled out the big guns on that one. I actually did use some old stuff on here. Some of the brads (some I borrowed from Martha. Thanks!) & the labels. Not too bad. I have another double-layout to do with more bath pictures (I just couldn't help myslef). The best thing on this page? The self adhesive (yay!) ghost letters from Flair. So handy. Love them. Much easier that Heidi Swapp ones when it comes to trying to somehow attatch them to your page... Love them.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants; Brads: Bazzill Basics; Clear Arrows: Bo Bunny; Labels: Scenic Route; Pen: Zig Writer by EK Success.
He Believes by Haley Ross

I love Scenic Route because they are so matchy-matchy. They also make a lot of good, inexpensive embellishments (arrows, die-cut letters) There's not many times when I can use product from just one company on a page... I did that here.

Materials: All materials from Scenic Route.




1 comment:

Martha said...

You are very welcome for the brads. He's such a cutie. Love the title "he believes"