Thursday, April 2, 2009

Layout 067

Grumpy Pants by Haley Ross
Miles was sick with the flu for 11 days. 11 days! Aycaramaba! He has also been crawling a lot better lately (he's a real pro) and so I wanted to capture that. Well, he wasn't having it. At all. And he let me know it. I like this layout. I was able to use some really old stuff. The paper, the rub-ons, the floss & template, but also the white metal letters which are at least 3 years old. SO happy to see them used. I was also so happy with the harlequin pattern that I created on the left side of the layout. I was trying so hard to work that embroidery floss into my layout. I did, and I totally love it.
Materials: Patterned Paper: WeR Memory Keepers: Cardstock & Border Strip: Bazzill Basics; Rub-On: WeR Memory Keepers; Floss & Stitching Templates: Bazzill Basics; White Metal Letters: making memories; Cricut Cartridges: George & Plantin Schoolbook; Other: Sewing.

2 comments:

Carol T said...

Love this one. And you're right -- the embroidery floss really adds to it and links the pattern from the other side... lovely!

Martha said...

I still think he looks like a bear in that pic. It's Grrrrrumpy pants.