Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Layout 068

My Small Paul by Haley Ross
I saved the tags from the items I bought Miles while shopping that day. They are too cute!
Question: When you are journaling do you write in the third person? My journaling on this page is weird. I usually write on my pages as if they were a letter to Miles (or to the reader) instead of a narration. For some reason, I changed that on this page (last sentence). I hate it. What does everyone else do?
Materials: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricut & My Minds Eye; Cardstock with an Edge: Bazzill Basics; Accent Stickers: Making Memories & ki memories; Alphabet Stickers: Scenic Route & making memories; Brads: Doodlebug; Grommets: We R Memory Keepers; Ribbon: May Arts; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.

2 comments:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I try to stick to one style (subject perspective) but I find it hard. Especially when I am doing a layout for my Mom's book. I start out from her perspective and end up at mine. No mater how many times I proof read something I always notice a mistake after I have attached it to the layout. So frustrating! I keep hoping that Word will come out with a tense/perspective check button to check my journalling before I print it. Until then, it is what it is.

Cute layout though and the store looks totally cool!

Carol T said...

I always write from a First Person perspective... I find it very difficult to write to the kids and end up writing about them instead.