(Molly relaxing without any harmful UV rays that I am so addicted to.)
2. Ordering a cake from Marble Slab Creamery for Miles' 2nd Birthday. Brian won a free cake certificate in his last hockey tournament. Awesome. Now I don't have to make one (or feel bad about not making one) or pay for one.
3. At the Rusty Cage until 3am. I had such a great time celebrating my sister Kendra's 26th Birthday. I danced, drank, danced & even drank.
4. Cleaning..... our new-to-us Tent Trailer! Best time I've had cleaning in a long time... Brian & I got a new Tent Trailer this week. We are so pumped & we have 2 camping trips already scheduled!
5. Making Lists. Of things I need to buy to put in our new Trailer. I actually have a lot of camping stuff already (including my mom's vintage Tupperware dishes) but it was fun to head out to Superstore & load up on new things to fill it up!
6. Drinking Big Rock Lime beer in the Tent Trailer.
7. Playing cards in the Tent Trailer.
8. Staying up late talking about all of the fun we are going to have in our new Tent Trailer.