Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Layout 021


"B" by Haley Ross
As if! I did this whole layout with only ONE patterned paper. Unreal (for me anyway). But I like how the Softies by ki Memories (my new fav. embellishment???) stand out. I did make a huge boo-boo. I accidentally rubbed off a transfer onto Brian's picture and so I covered it up with the chipboard. I think it worked out ok. And I cut the large scallop by hand (yeah, I know....). I think this whole "Simple Scrapbook" resolution is really working out for me. I have done more pages this year than in all of 2007. And it's February 5th! Love it!
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Scenic Route; Tag Rims: Making Memories; Rub-On: My Minds Eye; Chipboard & Softies: ki Memories; B Embellishment: making memories; Pen: Ek Success; Ribbon: Off of a wedding gift. I really do save everything!

No comments: