Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Best Line-Up Ever...


The Class Schedule for April & May is now available.
I've never been as excited about our classes as I am this Spring. We have one "crackerjack" line-up. To name a few ...
A Baby Bunch with Michelle Gier
(Baby layouts! What perfect timing!)
Inspired Suitcase with Viola Anderson
(Becuase it's so cute it makes me shake.)
Card Sketches with Jesse Stein
(Everything Jesse touches turns to gold. Solid Gold)
An Easter Layout with JoAnn Gilbert
(LOVE the paper she used!)
Last Week's Leftovers with Michelle Gier
(It's like recycling for Scrapbookers! Love!)
Also looking forward to our Summer Photography class. I imagine this summer I will take a million more pictures than ever before. And I'd like for once, our waterskiing pictures to be worth scrapbooking.