Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keepin' Busy...

And today that meant another day of walking around the mall with Brian.
My girlfriend Jesse has her wedding registry at Williams & Sonoma (LOVE!) and so I went in to check out what she had put on it. Needless to say, a "cheap" day of mall-walking turned into a little bit of a shopping spree for Brian & I.

I'm a huge Salmon fan. I love it. So when I saw this Grill Topper, I was sold. Can't wait to use it (why the rain???). The best part? A tray that slides underneath the grill & holds wood chips to smoke the fish.

Also bought this veggie basket for outside grilling. (Those potatoes look pretty darn good to me). Love it. Love it. Love it.

My plan for tonight includes a little scrapbooking, including finishing up a great little mini album I started with Heidi Swapp goodies. Can't wait!


No comments: