Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh no!

Summer is flying by! It's already mid-July, where has the time gone? While some of my friends are trying to entertain their school-aged kids, I am typing as fast as I can before my month old baby wakes up! But I know one thing, NOT very many people are scrapbooking.
___
So here's THE PLAN:
I KNOW I don't get much time to sit down and fire up the Cricut these days. And when a rainy day (like today) comes, I find myself unprepard to scrapbook. My new strategy for the summer is to pre-plan my pages. I took my photos to the store, picked out the matching papers, and filed them away (and maybe a couple embellishments) WITH the photos for that layout. When the rain comes, I'll be ready, and if the projects don't get finished (or even started!) until the fall....I'll be ready to go then. No guilt.
Thanks to Kim who inspired me to have all my "projects/layouts" pre-planned and ready to roll. I envy your organization.
This summer has created some great photos, & therefore great scrapbooking. Here are two of my fav's that will be first on the list "to be scrapbooked".
(Above: Canada Day at Seaman Stadium in Okotoks. A cold beer (finally!) and fireworks! Miles slept right through all the fireworks. Below: Our new hammock at the lake does the job!)


No comments: