Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm so excited....


...and I just can't hide it.
The Slice Personal Cordless Cutter arrived in our store today.
So, naturally I took one home to have a play. I love it.
The downside is definitely the adhesive. It is mildy annoying. And I would recommend buying the large glass mat (it's just easier) But this thing is small (easy to take to a crop!), and super easy to use. And it's cordless (rechargeable batteries) so you don't have to be next to a plug in. Plus you get a lot on the cartridges that are only $45. (Much better than Cricut).
For more on this cool new machine check out whyslice.com
or pick it up in store for
$169.99 but only until January 5th
after that it's regular price ($199.99)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scraphappy said...

So do you have lots of these in store? If someone were to come out to your store around say jan 23rd or 24th would you have one of these in stock?