(in no particular order...)
1. No new stock. But now there is. We've got some adorable Doodlebug stuff in-stock & there's more great summer products on the way!
2. I was in Toronto. It was time to meet the rest of the Ross family! We put in some quality time with them and also with George Stromboulopolis who we met after seeing The Hour (thanks for the hook-up Lisa!).
3. Juliana came to visit. And that means red wine, long talks & a few nights out (which always result in late mornings). It was nice to see her & Steve & Egor. We miss them.
4. My house is clean. Which means the rest of my life is in disarray. Hey, you can't win every battle.
5. Summer. Every summer I drop off the "Blogging Grid". Check out past entries from previous summers... few & far between... It's just too nice out to stay indoors (unless of course you are scrapbooking!).
6. Miles turned one. And that meant planning a party (small, but a party nonetheless). And then of course there is recovering from that party.
7. My internet has been... "wonky".
8. I haven't scrapbooked. So no layouts to post. I plan on fixing that this weekend. Thanks to Kacey.
9. Shortened store hours. Every summer we shorten our hours for 2 reasons. A. We want to make the most of the short summers we have. B. Apparently so does everyone else, it's dead in here! So I'm at home more... and blogging less. I rarely turn on the computer at home, there's just so much else to keep me occupied.
10. Miles is walking. Full on, walking! And so as you can imagine, he's into everything (this morning he discovered nail polish & I spent the next 10 minutes on the phone with Poison Control... he's fine.) I like this age. He can do more, play more & get into more totally adorable trouble. Love it.