Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been Scrapbooking!


I realized that the Hambly products that I posted online DID NOT do them any justice. This stuff is fabulous! So I'm posting the mini album I made yesterday (a gift to my girlfriend Jules) on here to show you just how wonderful these papers/acetates/rub ons are.

The cover and every second page are made with the Clearly Heavy Overlays. Love them. Sturdy & crystal clear. There are some complimenting acetates mixed in there (I was instantly in love with the chandeliers the minute I saw them!)


I thought it might be a little hard working with exposed backgrounds (I am a little picky) but it wasn't at all. The key is having great "croppable" pictures.


I did my journaling on the computer and chopped up the pieces.
(Click to enlarge)


I'm so happy with it. In fact, I might not give it to her because I like it so much. It only took a couple hours to make, so I see another one in my future!

Materials: Pages: Hambly Studios Clearly Heave Overlays, screen & shimmer papers; Rub Ons: Hambly Studios; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Ribbon: May Arts; Chipboard & Paints: Heidi Swapp; Rhinestones: My Minds Eye; Binder Ring: Office Supply

No comments: