Friday, January 11, 2008

Layout 018


This Guy...by Haley Ross
I love scrapbooking my husband. He is pretty photogenic (at least one of us is!) and he is, in my mind, "the glue" of our family. Plus it helps that I totally love him more everyday. As I was creating layouts to go into my pregnancy album, I realized that all of the pages were about myself or the coming baby. I thought I should incorporate the man I consider "the glue" into the album. And although sometimes I feel like I am doing all the work to get this baby here (I am right?) I know I couldn't do it without the kick ass support of my husband.
Plus, this paper is masculine and has an awesome palette of colors, I was excited to use it.

Materials: Patterned Papers & Epoxy Stickers: s.e.i; Black Alphabet stickers: K&Co,; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Ghost Shape: Heidi Swapp;

No comments: