Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A little off topic...


Since Day One of my pregnancy I have been "off" beef. I've tried roast beef, burgers and tacos. But my stomach wasn't having any of it. I was temporarily Oprah-ed. So imgaine my suprise this morning when I woke up & all I could think was "I sure would like a BIG JUICY CHEESEBURGER for breakfast!" Breakfast! It's 1pm now, and I have held out all day but my husband Brian is off on his first official "Burger Run". He thinks I have gone mental. Sure there were other cravings in the beginning... fruit shakes, ice cream, anything cold really. But nothing like the sheer desperation I feel for a Cheeseburger at this moment.
So let's hear it ladies... where is the best burger in town?

2 comments:

KDees said...

Hilarious! Nothing beats a cheeseburger from the Hitchin' Post in High River. Might want to make a run down next time the urge hits!! :)

Starr Mercer said...

I would say at my house...our family recipe for burgers is awesome! But if I had to choose between resturants...I think A & W would do it for me.