Sunday, September 28, 2008

I LOVE being a mom...

I love it.
A little update for those of you I don't see that often:
Miles is doing great. He is such a good baby. Eats well and sleeps well. I am so lucky. He is teething at 3 and a half months! His hand is always in his mouth and this boy can drool! He likes watching Koho (our cat) and Baby Einstein. He just got a new toy box from his Great Granny Ruth that was hers when she was little. It is over 80 years old! We are going for walks almost everyday and he must LOVE fresh air because he sleeps, well, like a baby.
I've been scrapbooking as much as possible. There's so much to do.... I am trying hard to make sure I still love it, and don't let it become a chore. I am looking forward to a scrapbooking retreat I am headed to in October. I asked my friend Kim if she wanted to get together and pre-plan come pages. She already had. Jerk. But that's my goal. To be pre-planned and then super efficient. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

jerk? huh? don't hate the player... hate the game ;)

Kacey said...

CRAZY KIM... She's on the BALL that girl!!!LOL 6 degrees of separation...I use my napping (when baby is napping) time and TV time to organise.