Saturday, September 13, 2008

Class!


On September 25th (Thursday at 6:30pm) you can make your own Bucket List!
In case you don't already know, a Bucket List is a list of things you'd like to do before you "kick the bucket". This great mini album (complete with tin bucket front!) is filled with your Top 12. Since I fully intend on sitting in on this class, I've been working on making my list. Here's what I have got so far (in no particular order):
Travel through Egypt
My husband has done this and it makes me green with envy.
Learn to Kayak
Just because.
Watch the winter Olympics live (especially Hockey & Bobsled).
Tickets for Vancouver 2010 go on sale October 3rd, so I might just get my chance!
Become a Sommelier
I've looked into it. Just need that chunk of time.
Go back to Indonesia with Brian & Miles.
I really want them to understand where I grew up.
Live In San Francisco
Even just for a year. I love it there.
Start thinking of your bucket list today! And when you complete the items on your list, there is a space for you to insert your photos. This is going to be a great class!

1 comment:

KDees said...

You grew up in Indonesia? So did I! My dad was an engineer and worked for an oil company and so I was actually born while he worked there! Very cool that we have that in common! I'll have to introduce myself as the other scrapbooker who grew up in Indonesia next time you're in the store when I come!