Friday, October 3, 2008

Progress Report

I'm having FUN scrapbooking today. Fun. It's refreshing. And I am pulling out all the stops. The first things I went for today was my collection of rarely used Paint Dabbers from Ranger. I'd forgotten how much I love these things. Easy to use, no mess. Doesn't get any better that this.
ooooooooh miles by Haley Ross
(double click to enlarge)
This is not my regular scrapbooking style. Maybe thats why its so fun. It was simple & random. And for once, I didn't have to pre-plan it. I just built it as I went. I like it. Why don't I do this more often?

Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Paint: Ranger; Buttons: My Minds Eye & Autumn Leaves; Patterned Paper: K&Co.; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Other: Hemp & pebeo 3d puff paint

Silly, Serious, Sweet Miles by Haley Ross

(double-click to enlarge)

Aren't these funny pictures? I took them one afternoon while we were hanging out in bed (one of my favourite things to do). All of these diffrerent moods were captured in a matter of minutes. He cracks me up. I finally used some of the Love Elsie stuff from ki Memories. It's hard to use. Her style belongs in her books, not mine. I also did some flocking (I am getting addicted to flocking...) on the heart. And more puff paint. I am just a multi-media gal today!

Materials: Patterned & Fabric Paper: ki Memories & making memories; Die Cut Strips: Doodlebug; Paint: Heidi Swapp; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; Ghost Heart: Heidi Swapp; Flocking: Doodlebug; Staples: making memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Other: pebeo 3d puff paint

No comments: