Friday, October 3, 2008

Today....

Today didn't start off that great.
The dog got into the garbage. Twice. We couldn't open the store today because there was a mountain of concrete in front of the door. And on my way back from Starbucks there was a teenager lying on the ground unconscious. I called 911. All that before 11am.
Then I heard that a family friend who has Breast Cancer is not doing well.
I just felt crappy.
Luckily, I knew how to cure my blues.


Listen to a little Oasis. Loud.
Drink a grape slurpee. Fast, but not too fast.

Lock myself away & Scrapbook. Long & Hard.
I've been at it since 2:30. And I'm starting to feel better.


1 comment:

scraphappy said...

sorry to hear that your family friend is not doing so well. I'm glad that you got some much needed alone time though...a slurpee sounds so good right now. I miss having a 7-11 near by for a good slurpee. I'm stuck with the local gas station who puts so much air in their slushes that by the time you get them to the counter they've dropped to half the cup size. grrrr. I think i need to go to airdrie for a slurpee...you've inspired me. Now if only i could get inspired to scrapbook