Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Layout #125

First Play in the Spray by Haley Ross
Can you believe I forgot my camera on our first ever trip to the spray park? Luckily, Kacey had just gotten hers and was a little trigger happy. I have some great pictures from that day (Thanks Kacey!)
I was really pumped that I was able to use this colorful paper & grey cardstock together... it was no easy feat, but I think it turned out well. I am 99% sure that picking the right paper is key to being happy with your pages. After that, especially when you're a simple scrapbooker (like me), it's just a matter of slappin' on the pictures. Anyone can scrapbook.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Close to My Heart; Stickers: Stampin' Up; Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.

No comments: