Tuesday, October 2, 2012

'R' Family







Today my sister-in-law posted sneak peeks of our family photo session. Here they are. I get excited for two reasons: #1. Who wouldn't love looking at gorgeous pictures of their family? I think most people are excited to see pictures that were taken of them. You hope they turn out, you hope you look skinnier than you actually are & you hope that the faces that you love the most look as beautiful through the lens as they are through your eyes. They are. #2. I am super proud of Lindsay. Not because she needs me to be, she doesn't, she knows her stuff & doesn't need someone to tell her how wonderful she is. Her work speaks for itself. But I am proud of her because she is talented, I guess it would be the same feeling I get when I see Miles play soccer. He rocks. She rocks. And I am proud of her & how she is pursuing her dream. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. And I can't stop looking at these ones.


No comments: