Friday, February 2, 2007

Idea 001


I love ribbon. Love it. Rarely does a page go by without getting some ribbon. This month I am teaching a ribbon rehab class and I can't wait.

If you love buying ribbon by the metre, then store it in jars. These jars from Ikea are only $2.99 ea. I have a row of jars along the top of my stamp shelves. They are so easy to get at and so pretty too.
I'm always looking for new ways to store all of my Scrapbooking stuff. I was at my friend Kathy's house the other day, and amazed at how muh stuff she had. Even though her room was packed, it all seemed to be pretty organized. I can't wait untli I am there....
My room has been a lot of work. My Mom painted it (I picked out the chocolate brown & lilac colors) and Brian made me a desk (so fabulous). It's a perfect space to create...



No comments: