Thursday, May 31, 2007

Layout 013

Love 2 Read by Haley Ross

I have been scrapbooking myself alot lately. Not myself hiking, or in Disneyland. Just me. And all the random little facts about me. I've encouraged
other ladies to do the same (I know Arlee is just tickled with her pages about herself (and she has 5 kids so you ladies have no excuses!).
Starting in September I will be teaching a class each month that is a layout about yourself. (There will be homework so you will know ahead of time what to take pictures of). So many of us are forgetting to scrapbook the little things in our life, and I think it is those things that make our scrapbooking so unique. No one in the world will have the same list of "Good Reads" as me. So over the summer, pick up a 12x12 album that is just SO YOU & watch for the class so you can start to fill it up!
Materials: Paper: Fancy Pants; Lace Trim: Fancy Pants; Flowers: Making Memories, Prima & Other; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Brads: Making Memories & Doodlebug; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Stamp & Alphabet Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Word Stickers Stickers & Staples: Making Memories; Alphabet Stamps: EK Sucsess; Ink: Ancient Page Raspberry; Font: Chatterbox

No comments: