Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Layout 12


Blessed By Haley Ross
My Basic Grey addiction continues. I really thought I was cured when I wasn't overtaken by their Christmas line. But this.... this is killing me. This line is Perhaps. And I love it. In fact, I love it so much, my pages are becoming more simple so that the paper can speak for itself. I haven't used vellum in ages (like, years..) and here it is. I love this "scraplifted" page.
Materials: Paper: Basic Grey; Cardstock & Vellum: Bazzill Basics; Staples: Making Memories; Number Sticker: Heidi Swapp; Flower, Blessed Stickers & Fetti Charm: Making Memories; Paint & Foam Stamps: Making Memories.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

LOVE IT! What a great photo of you guys and wonderful page! I'm hoping some of that will rub off on me next month while we crop together!!!