Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Layout #132


My Papa by Haley Ross
... First of all, I ripped this layout off (well, I adapted it from a single page layout..). And second, I love it. I love it. I love it. And when I showed it to Brian when I got home he said "Hey, that's something different, cool." Love it. And look how few materials this requires? Cheap!
(Do you make your husband look at all of your layouts even though he's seen the pictures? I totally do. Poor guy. I'd die if he made me look at his score cards from golfing...).
Materials: Patterned Paper: BoBunny; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Alphabet Stikers: Thickers by American Crafts.

2 comments:

the scrap diva said...

I totally make Trevor look at every single one. It's so he realizes that by neglecting the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and everything else, I am taking care of our memories!!!!

Wendy K. said...

I show Mike some but not all of my layouts, sometimes he's interested and sometimes not. I love your layout as well! The circles in the background are fun, the colors are great, and that left pictures is very captivating!
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com