Friday, August 27, 2010

Layout #191

Lucky Us by Haley Ross
When I was doing this layout Michelle looked over & was surprised to see a single layout. I was initially as shocked as her. I seem to be doing those more & more often. But it works. And I only had 2 pieces of this awesome paper. It's my first ever St.Patricks day layout.. mind you, I did have something awesome to celebrate (Molly).
Also, I can't believe I am only at 41 layouts for this year. Oops! I am beginning to think that my goal of 100 (which was toned down from 150 last year) is a little too far fetched. We'll see!
Materials: Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Brads: Making Memories; Alphabet Stickers; K&Co & Thickers by American Crafts; Envelope: Lil' Davis; Journaling Spots: Scenic Route; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.

2 comments:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Great layout Haley! It's so wierd to see a 1 pager from you :) Watch out, before you know it you will be doing them all the time ... that's what happened to me :)

0s0-Pa said...

Celtics fans... nice! Hopefully Shaq will make them better this year, instead of drag them down like he did in Phoenix!
-Jackie @ Alphabet Stickers