Friday, March 9, 2007

Cards 005,006,007,008,009






More Cards?

I've been sick all week. Too sick to scrapbook. So when I sat down to do a layout yesterday, it was hard to get into it. I decided to take my own advice and make a card as a "warm up". Well, one turned into 2, and 2 turned into 17! I made 17 cards! Here's the trick: Keep them simple. (Chances are they are just going to get thrown away anyhow.) Needless to say, after 17 cards I was "warmed up" and ready to scrapbook.

Materials: Card 005: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Paper: K&Co.; Stamp: Heidi Swapp; Pin: Lil Davis; Other:Ribbon; Card 006: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Sticker Stock: DCWV; Stamp: Hero Arts; Chalk: Pebbles Inc.; Card 007: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Stickers, Ribbon & Hardware: All Making Memories; Card 008: Cardstock & Die Cut Flower: Bazzill Basics; Button: Autumn Leaves; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: Ancient Page; Other: Ribbon; Card 009: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Chatterbox; Brad: Making Memories; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: StazOn Olive Green; Other: Popsicle Stick

No comments: