Friday, March 9, 2007

Layout 007


When I put things that I have kept from a vacation (brochure, map, tags, tickets) onto a page, I often find them very hard to work with. The biggest problem being: Most tags, tickets & maps... are not the most flattering colors, and often clash. So, when I thought of this page in my head, I was worried I might not be able to pull it off. But I love it. I think the simple white background helped. And, all the doodling was so much fun because I combined it with stamps, so it doesn't look to amateur. Plus: believe it or not, this page contains a whole heck of a lot of information.

Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Ink: Black StazOn; Pen: Black Zig Writer; Rub Ons: Making Memories; Stamp:Autumn Leaves, Lil Davis & Fontwerks (coming soon to our store!); Other: Rhinestones

No comments: