Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Layout 010

I've realised that it's O.K. to make some of my layouts simple. I know I'll never be satisfied with only one patterned paper, but with a couple of papers, and a couple stamps, this layout is "simple". Lately, I've been so caught up in trying to create a masterpeice each time, that nothing ever gets done. But even worse, I stress out, and don't enjoy myself. I'm not putting pressure on myself to pump out a dozen layouts in one night, instead, I'll just enjoy the process and make at least one layout that I love.
I do love this layout (although it's flat....). I think I just like the pictures. And I never scrapbook my in-laws or Brian's family. So I feels good to have added a page with them into my book. Also, I am so nervous to scrapbook my weddding.... so all of these pictures leading up to our wedding might help to put me at ease when it comes to scrapbooking my pictures.
Materials: Paper: We R Memory Keepers & Making Memories; Paint & Foam Stamps: Making Memories; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Rubber Stamps: EK Sucess - Image Tree; Stickers: Marcella K; Inks: Close To My Heart; Die Cut Font: Base Camp by Cricut; Pen: Slick Writer by American Crafts

No comments: