Friday, March 16, 2007

Layout 009

My first 12"x18" photo! And I like it. You have to have a good photo ( I think that this one is). I would say you need at least 8 megapixels to get your pictures this big and keep the quality. ( Deanna at Shoppers Drug Mart is the photo goddess and she'd be able to tell you for sure!). I scrapbooked the title (Lazy Boys) right onto the photo (yes, I was nervous at first).
All in all, I will do this again. . . The price is right (if you have a membership to our store the enlargement is only $2.02!) and it's a great way to fill 2 pages if you dont have a ton of photos or journaling. Plus some pictures are just so cute they deserve to be this big ( I am a little biased, but I do believe my cat is the coolest. Ever.)
Materials: Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye; Stickers: Making Memories; Metal Letters: Making Memories; Stamp: Autumn Leaves; Rub Ons: Basic Grey

No comments: