Thursday, October 25, 2007

I had to.......

.........and you might too!
I HAD to have this. HAD to. Because when I saw it, I instantly thought of a million things I could put in it. The new embellishment box from Making Memories is so awesome. So awesome. It is improved (Big Time!) with 32 compartments and they WILL NOT spill over into each other as they are each a single mould. I fully intend to decorate the box with all of those stickers I have been hoarding & a tonne of cute stamps. This thing is worth EVERY penny.

2 comments:

Starr Mercer said...

I love your product reviews...they are so helpful! Now that you've said that about this embellishment holder, I might just have to get it! Especially if I have to live in an RV for 6 months and want to scrap!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.