Friday, October 19, 2007

New ( I love that word!)



I have just received the Travel, Tropical & Funky Vintage Lines from making memories. These lines were put out in the Spring but I put off ordering them until now so that they would be around for our busy fall season.
The winners? I love the 6x9 albums. (Pictured above in red.) They are a perfect gift size, and would be fabulous for a mini vacation album. Plus, they match all of the new goodies. And, they are flocked, so they feel wonderful. They are available in 6 different styles for $14.99ea.

I also like these journaling tags from the Travel & Tropical (pictured above) lines. Smart! I never did scrapbook our trip to Hawaii a couple years ago, because I didn't like the selection of tropical papers available then. These toned down tags (papers, stickers, flowers, & more) will be perfect. Can't wait!

No comments: