Monday, May 12, 2008

Layout 026


Friend by Haley Ross

This picture is pretty dark. Sorry. I am still getting the hang of my new camera lens.
I totally got some serious scrapbooking under my belt this weekend (a little on Friday & a lot on Saturday!). It felt good. I feel like I am making progress.
More American Crafts Thickers (sick of them yet? I'm not!) and making memories Tiny Alphabet (Like I said, BEST value). The main background paper is the new K&Co. Urban Rhapsody. So hot. I love it. And if you've run out of lined paper from Scenic Route it is back in stock (for the time being....) I love that stuff. Can't get enough. Perfect for me, because I love to journal. I even did a little stamping on this layout...
Which supplies did I get from my stash (As per my 2008 Scrapbook Goal)? The canvas tab (been in there forever), flowers, brads & brown ribbon. Woohoo!

Materials: Patterned Paper: K&Co., Anna Griffin, My Minds Eye, Scenic Route; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts & making memories; Ribbon: May Arts & making memories; Flowers: Prima; Brads: making memories & Basic Grey; Stamp: Paper Inspirations; Ink: Ancient Page; Canvas Tab: Scrapworks; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer


No comments: