Monday, May 12, 2008

Project!


Hopes & Dreams Tin Album by Haley Ross

A couple of weeks ago (after I had my maternity pictures taken) I made up this little album with a letter to my baby. Cheesy I know, but I have so much on my mind. And I thought someday the baby might be having it's own child, and be able to relate to all of these thoughts. Plus, I have some letters from my parents (specifically one that my dad gave me when I graduated) and I love re-reading them and I love having their hand writing on paper. Everything seems to be done on computer these days (Guilty as charged!).
The supplies are girly (I don't know the sex), but the letter is from me & I am very girly. I just loved how well everything came together. And the texture of the Crate Paper & Die Cuts are to die for. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Materials: Paper, Die Cuts & Rub-Ons: Crate Paper; Tin Album: Creative Imaginations; Alphabet Stickers: making memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer

No comments: