Monday, May 12, 2008

Layout 027, 028 & 029

See? I was busy this weekend.

Showered With Gifts by Haley Ross
(double-click to enlarge)
All I wanted to do was get all of my Baby Shower pictures done. It was a lofty goal. Really, there were tonnes of pictures. But I almost did. Partially because I scrapbooked...simple... and with lots of pictures on each page. I am totally 100% happy with the way this page turned out (I copied a layout I used at Christmas but who needs to know?). I LOVE the white cardstock background. I am always a little nervous doing that becuase it can make your layout look so "beginner". I was so happy with the bright pink pen I used. I think I have almost every colour now (I use them a LOT so it's justified!)
Old Stock? Large Sequins, ALL eyelets & brads, pink staples (??) oooh & the stamp!

Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics & Coredinations; Patterned Paper & Eyelets: WeR Memory Keepers; Alphabet Stickers & Ribbon: American Crafts; Colored Staples: making memories; Brads: Queen & Co., Around The Block & Basic Grey; Large Sequin Flowers: Queen & Co.; Stamp: Close to My Heart; Pen: EX Success Zig Writer.

Lucky Me by Haley Ross
(double-click to enlarge)
15 pictures on two pages. Oh yea! I know it's a boring layout, but it serves it's purpose. I like the idea of having a key (each picture is assigned a number and the journaling explains each picture). I used the same line of paper as I did in the previous layout... kind of going with a theme (or pure laziness, you decide). Also, don't you love love love the felt ribbon. It rocks.
Old Stock? Green Staples, all eyelets & brads, flowers, sequin leaves, rub-on swirl and technically I already has the Tiny Alphabet package opened...


Materials: Patterned Paper & Eyelets: We R Memory Keepers; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; felt Ribbon: K&Co; Sequin Leaves: Creative Impressions; Flowers: Prima, making memories & Close to My Heart; Brads: Karen Foster & Doodlebug; Number Stickers, Coloured Staples & Rub-On: making memories.

Will I Measure Up? By Haley Ross
(double-click to enlarge)

I have trouble using those big scalloped sheets. I just can't seem to make them work. I think this turned out alright. I like white. It feels so clean & crisp, especially next to all the busy paper. My favourite thing about this layout is that I kept the string that went around my belly and put it into a clear envelope on the page. I think it will be neat to pull it out & see how big I was.
Old Stock? Pretty much all of it. The patterned paper, the stickers, sequin, button, ribbon & envelope. Actually the buckle on the large picture is like, 5 years old (one of the first things I bought when I discovered the clearance section at Scrapbookers Paradise (big mistake, I still have 70% of everything I bought there!)).



Materials: Cardstock & White Scalloped Paper: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Autumn Leaves; Ribbon: May Arts; Buckle: Scrapworks; Large Sequin Flower: Creative Impressions; Envelope: 3L; Button: Doodlebug; Rub-On: making memories; Alphabet Stickers: K &Co.

No comments: