Brian is working tonight, which leaves me with an entire bag of popcorn to myself. Brian loves popcorn, it's his favourite food. When it's just the two of us, I probably only get about 20% of the bag, and then it's gone. But tonight it's just me. Me & an entire bag of popcorn.
1. Sour Cream. I know this isn't technically a food, more of a condiment, but I love it. And if there's nachos chips, I don't reach for the salsa, I go for sour cream. I also love dips with a sour cream base (Try the lemon dilly dip from Epicure. Mmmmm).
2. Corn Nuts. Only the plain ones. It disappoints me that people ruin perfectly good corn nuts by adding ranch or cheese seasoning.
3. Nibs. The best scrapbooking food ever. Not greasy & they don't melt.
4. Brie. Clearly. Goes well with most wine, so what can be wrong about it? It's the perfect food.
5. Avocado. I wish they weren't so high in fat so I could justify eating one every day. I'd love it if I could just bite into them like an apple. I put them on everything, sandwiches, salads, nachos, veggies, anything really.
6. Hummus. (With Naan bread preferably). The best I've ever had was at the Laurel Point Inn in Victoria on my Honeymoon. It was so good we went to the lobby and ordered it everyday we were there! If you know of a good Hummus, let me know, I'd be all over it.
7. Those Red, White & Blue Rocket Popsicles.
8. Thai Chicken Wings from The Cactus Club Cafe. If I win the lottery the first thing I am doing is hiring a detective to find the recipe.
9. Candied Nuts on Salads. Pecans especially.
10. Lemons In Sparkling Water. It's better than any pop. I remember working as a waitress & making fun of people who ordered that. I thought there was no waaaay they actually liked it & that they were just trying to be 'fancy'. Then I tried it. Love at first sip.
What's your fav. food to indulge in?