Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Layout 103


Clayground by Haley Ross
So, my sisters & I go on a "date" once a month. On this "date" we went to the Clayground & made our mom ceramic candle holders for Mothers Day. I have to laugh because Kendra wasn't too thrilled about our choice (Carm & I picked it) but she went along with it. Every once in a while she would grumble "I hate Crafts". And we would burst out laughing. And she does... she hates crafts. But she is a good sport. Well... THANK GOD these were a gift for mom and no one else... the candle holders were UG-LY. And we were even a little embarassed to pick them up. Kendra's was the worst (Sorry Nena, but you know it's true). It was terrible. And when mom unwrapped them we laughed so hard at it. And mom said "I love them all. They are beautiful because my girls made them for me." And she actually displays them in her house!!! I bet if she tells people that "her girls" made them for her they assume it was years ago... and that's fine by me.
Materials: Patterned Paper, Die Cuts & Stickers: Cosmo Cricut; Ribbon: May Arts; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.



No comments: