Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Layout #223


27 by Haley Ross
It's been a while since I have been able to put together a succesful layout. I've lost my 'scrapbook mojo'. But I am happy with this. (The layout is blurry. I can't wait to get a new camera....) I love this layout because it really represents the casual approach we have decided to take towards family birthdays & other occasions. We have decided that we don't need parties to have fun. And that just spending time with each other will be a great way to celebrate. For Brian's 27th birthday we found a great park, packed a picnic & bought a mini carrot cake with sparklers. It was a perfect afternoon. Miles had such a great time. That being said, Molly turned one this week & we had a little bash... I was told that not having a first birthday party is against the law ;)
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Border Sticker: My Little Yellow Bicycle; Patterned Paper & Sticker: Fancy Pants Designs; Metal Notions: EK Success; Pen: EK Sucess Zig Writer.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Awesome colors in this layout! What a great concept to have BDs as a casual get together where you can spend time together! After all, it's the memories you make that you will remember not the party.