Monday, June 27, 2011

Layout #250

I've done it! I've met my goal for 2010. I have finally completed 100 more layouts. And I am only 6 months behind schedule! Which would mean I need to do a layout every 2 days in order to complete my goal of 100 layouts per year. As if. I enjoy my summers too much to stay inside & scrapbook. I'm waiting for my in-laws to show up for dinner which is the only reason I am inside blogging. It is beautiful out today. We went to the spray park & had lunch outside. So 100 more layouts is too many. I need to rethink my 100 layouts a year goal: How many do you think is reasonable?
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd & Reminisce; DieCuts & Stickers: Bella Blvd; Rub-Ons: Moxie; Wooden Tags: Chatterbox; Alphabet Stickers: Cosmo Cricut; Canvas Letters: Prima Marketing.

No comments: