Thursday, April 17, 2008

If I wasn't pregnant...

I would still be 100%, head over heels, in LOVE with the new line from making memories. Animal Crackers has two lines, Ella, for sweet baby girls, and Jack for tiny little boys. Both lines are soft & fresh. Perfect.
Like most FAB making memories lines there are great patterned papers to choose from, but even better embellishments (they can do no wrong).
Epoxy Buttons. Felt Buttons. Stickers. Velvet Brads. Ribbons. Journaling Cards. And ooooh, you'll love the albums & embellishments kits to match.

I'm suddenly wishing I knew if I was having a boy or a girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your site.
And all the scrapbooking stuff.
Best wishes on your new little one.
I do artwork for children, and love babies. My three are grown but am waiting for grandkids now....
Blessings,
Toni