Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Layout 022


*at peace by Haley Ross
I haven't posted one of my layouts on here since February 5th. You'd think I quit scrapbooking all together. Not true. I've been scrapbooking more than ever. Simple scrapbooking. And I love it. I am journaling more than ever before, and my albums are filling up fast. I am still a bit of a patterned paper fanatic (I used 6 different papers on this one layout), but I am also using up some of the supplies that have been in my stash forever (I think I bought the confetti stickers in the top right corner in 2004!).
I loved this layout so much I am re-creating it for our Hour Long Layout class tomorrow night (there's still room, and the class is a great deal@ just under $13 for the Class & Kit fee combined.). Call 939 23891 & choose from Girl or Boy paper packs.
Materials: Patterned Papers, Buttons, Brad, Rub-On & Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey; Confetti Stickers: making memories & Colorbok; Staples: making memories; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.

No comments: