Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Layout 023


Mom & Dad by Haley Ross
See? I totally have been scrapbooking! I'll admit it... I got lazy. And I stopped going that "extra step" with my layouts. I got to the point where it was too much of a hassle to clean a paint brush, clean my rubber stamp or find that specific tool. But I took the time to pull out my sewing machine the other day. And I am so happy that I did. An hour later: Another page for the baby album. I love this paper, it matched perfectly. And I have been using those tiny alphas stickers like crazy (a great deal@ $3.69 a package. You get a ton of letters!). And, in keeping with my goal (using something OLD on each layout), I found the pink chipboard tags & some of the flowers in my stash.
Tool Tip: I know I can't sell them, but Creative Memories makes the best circle cutters out there. Hands down. If you don' already have a set, you NEED one. (I know of a gal that can hook you up, just ask.)
Materials: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Tiny Alpha Stickers & chipboard tags: making memories; Flowers: Prima & American Crafts; Eyelets: We R Memory Keepers.

No comments: