Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sometimes....


...things just work out.
My friend (and resident teacher/scrapbooker/photographer) Michelle Gier showed up at my house last Sunday with Starbucks in hand. (Yeah, I know, great friend). I had totally forgotten we were scheduled to go take some "belly" shots.
We went down to the Sheep River (my favourite place in town) and Michelle clicked away. My husband Brian was so uncomfortable it was almost hilarious. But as he loosened up, the shots got better and better. Michelle did a fabulous job. AND, she did all that without her camera (she used my unfamiliar camera and my brand new lens which I am in LOVE with).

This is one of my favourite shots. Makes me cry.

Thanks Michelle. Blessed am I to have a friend like you.

Thank you Lord, for not giving me stretch marks, yet.

2 comments:

KDees said...

Beautiful photo! It almost makes ME cry and I don't even know you - I just shop at your store!! :)

Starr Mercer said...

What a wonderful photo! I'm back in town for a few weeks and would love to stop by the store for a visit & shopping of course...let me know when you're in and I will try to coordinate a time to come by and see that cute belly of yours.