Wednesday, April 23, 2008

That Darn Cat!


If you think you're sick of seeing layouts & projects featuring my cat, just wait until I have a baby...
Everyone will be muttering "there's that Ross kid again....".
I LOVED this project. The transparent pages and accents all came together in a kit by Fancy Pants called Bracket Book & More. Love it. I completed the whole thing in about 2 hours (it's in the store if you'd like to have a peek inside). I usually choose a theme with mini albums (Black & White for this one) because it makes things so easy. Easy. Plus: Mini albums can be made with very little paper. I used ONE 12x12 piece of cardstock and ONE 12x12 patterned paper.
What OLD product did I use up (it's my goal to use at least one OLD thing on each page/project)? The ribbon. There is no shortage of ribbon in my stash. Even after making this book I struggled to fit it all back in the jar. Shhhh. Don't tell Brian.

Materials: Book Kit & Transparencies: Fancy Pants; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: making memories; Stickers & scalloped ribbon: American Crafts; Tiny Alphas; making memories; Ribbons: ki memories, making memories, May Arts.

No comments: