Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Layout #242

April Snow by Haley Ross
I sat at the Church across from Kaly, who was decidedly uninspired and Jen, who was scrapbooking a layout just to fill an empty slot. Both great ladies but neither of them were at their inspirational peak. I often feed off the creativity of people around me. So as we chatted about the usual things (babies, husbands, what to make for dinner) this page seemed to just happen. I wasn't really even paying too much attention to what I was doing. And it made me so happy. It made me start to love scrapbooking again. Because when something becomes too much effort I get grumpy. And scrapbooking was making me grumpy.

Materials: Paper: Echo Park; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; Journaling Spot: Jillibean Soup; Fabric Tabs: Scrapworks; Brad Charms: Making Memories.

No comments: