Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July.

Summer is 1/2 done. It breaks my heart. We've had such a great summer so far... Here are some of my favourite pics so far.
 Miles went to Stampede for the 1st time...and loved it. When I asked him what his favourite part of the day was he said "The Super Dogs. Or the pretzo (Pretzel). I like the horseys and baby chicks. And I like the pigs. And I like the police man. And the hot dog." Well, we didn't even have hot dogs, so he must have been one tired cowboy, which means it was a great day for him. (Molly and I? Well that's a different story).

 Paul, one of my favourite cousins (Yep, I totally have favourites) got married this month. The wedding was so beautiful. You can tell the bride is one of those super creative people. But the feeling was laid-back and we partied like Hopaluks. Here is Molly at the farm where the wedding was, trying to catch a glimpse of the first dance which took place inside the barn.
We spent some time at the lake... playing on the beach, eating Smushmillows (Marshmallows) and boating. It rained a fair bit, but I read 2 books (The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell & When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris) & we played some great board games (I dominated Scrabble & Scattergories).

Hope everyone is having a great summer. xo.

No comments: